I've been practicing as a therapist for 10 years, and I became interested in Craniosacral Therapy after I was recommended to try it for migraines and backache caused by tight tendons, having walked on my toes since childhood.
Following a series of life-changing treatments I experienced a release of deeply ingrained tension that had been held in my tissues since birth. With the help of CST, stored shock and stress were released, my tendons relaxed and my nervous system re-set itself. At around the same time, my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, and she also found great relief in Craniosacral Therapy, and thanks to a mixture of allopathic and complementary therapies, her health is now fully restored.
My own journey of awakening to our natural healing mechanisms led me to study CST with Thomas Attlee at the College of Craniosacral Therapy and to have my own practice. I enjoy creating a safe space for people to express their stories and release layers of conditioning and stuck patterns.
I’ve explored many therapies and have travelled widely in pursuit of furthering my knowledge, studying with Zhixing Wang, Jennifer Lee, Bruce Frantzis, Mantak Chia, Akarpa Lobsang Rinpoche and Mooji. I also work closely with Yoga and Meditation Master Yogi Ashokananda. I'm passionate about healing and awakening the resources naturally available to us.
I currently stand as PR Chair of the Craniosacral Therapy Association.
My Craniosacral postgraduate studies include:
- Embryology and CST with Elissa Dell
- Dentistry and CST with Dr Granville Langley-Smith
- Developmental Baby Massage Teacher Training with Peter Walker
- Meditation Teacher Training with Yogi Ashokananda
- Metamorphic Technique with Tripuri Dunne
- Feet as a Gateway to Healing with Monica Anthony
- Ancestral Healing Through the Feet with Monica Anthony
- Healing Tao Foundations with Mantak Chia and Leigh Blyth
- Chi Nei Tsang (stomach massage) with Mantak Chia
- Qi Gong with Stephen Holder
- Dragon & Tiger Qi Gong with Paul Cavel
- Tai Chi with Bruce Frantzis
- Reiki Master-Teacher Training with Victoria Dagleish
- Yoga Nidra Teacher Training with Elizabeth Blaise